Pages

Tuesday 5 May 2015

The Verge: Yetunde, The Nigerian Beauty.


NAME:  Yetunde, The Nigerian Beauty


CAREER:  Singer, Naturalist, Blogger.


BRIEF PROFILE:

I was born in Nigeria and I have recently moved back to Nigeria in my attempt to build my life in my Hometown after a 23 year absence. 




HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WHAT YOU DO?

I have been doing arts for as long as I can remember. I wrote my first song at 9 years old and never stopped.


OTHER INTEREST/SKILL:

I also work with aromatherapy,  jewelry making, motivational speaking, massage therapy and hosting of shows.


AGE: I am 31 years old.


WHAT HAS IT BEEN LIKE AS A MUSIC ARTISTE? WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES YOU COME ACROSS IN THIS LINE OF CAREER?

The major obstacle, since my return, would have to be finding places that I can share my art and it be properly appreciated.


A MAJOR POINT SO FAR IN YOUR CAREER:

A major accomplishment so far, has to be being on the same bill as King Sunny Ade.



CURRENT GOAL: 

To record my new single.


ASPIRATIONS/FUTURE PLANS: 

To be a world renown artist making major changes in the lives of those around me.


EXPERIENCES:

I have worked with a few people. I have worked with Dede Mabiaku, Dabyna Son of Rock and countless others.


ANY ROLE MODEL OR INDIVIDUAL YOU ADMIRE IN YOUR CAREER FIELD?

I respect Janell Monae for her stability and clear creative vision within her arts.



PERFORMANCES:

The Poll-Abraham guitar festival 2014: 




CONTACT:

For booking: nomadiqmerchantinc@gmail.com

Links to my virtual world: 

Twitter: @YetundeNaija

IG:  http://instagram.com/thenigerianbeauty






No comments:

Post a Comment