Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Esthertainment Digest is now Brand Gists.








I just love to observe unique products and services and the individuals and organizations that provide them.  
Above all, I love to write about them like no one would. 
I like to write like I’ve communicated with the spirit behind the business or brand or project.
Like I have communed with it and then I put together in writing, communicating to the world what it is really about.  Helping it never to be misunderstood or misinterpreted. 
I like to write about those that have never been written about especially if they deserve to be.
I like to publish the brands’ true stories –whether personal or corporate. 
I like to relate exactly what happened at an event and how it felt like being there. 
I like to communicate what’s in the mind of the entrepreneur, founder, inventor or service provider.
I like to write about the underdogs making the top guns feel outdated.  I could write about the top guns making the underdogs desire recognition.
I would like to write about your uniqueness. 

Stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment