Pages

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Ese Walter is not Becoming; Ese Ark’s Book is NAKED





I saw on a blog yesterday where the blogger wrote:

‘Ese Walter Ark’s BECOMING…’

And then she went on to start her post with the usual old story (that they’ve refused to change) and write her idea on what she thinks Ese’s new book is about.  

As you have read in the welcome tab, this blog is about sharing true brand experiences and brand stories.

Sorry. The personal brand story now is that: Ese Ark is an author, writer, lawyer, media personality, mother of two children (BOOB Man and Boob Girl), wife, left hand and right hand writer …


And no, the book is not 'Ese Ark Becoming', it’s more about Ese Ark becoming NAKED. 

The Book is titled: NAKED.

According to Ese, it’s not another ‘tell it all’ book or ‘Hate’ book’.   


NAKED is not just a book, it’s the author’s personal map and story as she journeyed from a place of emptiness, guilt, hate, sorrow  to a place of personal  fulfillment, forgiveness , joy and much more .

It has been a long tumultuous three years for the author, but then she has chosen to find peace and quiet in the midst of the storm.  She has chosen not to let her past series of crisis, that almost engulfed her, go to waste or waste her.

On Writing NAKED, the author wrote:

“The idea for a book didn’t come as a suggestion by well-meaning friends or strangers. It came from within me.
I WANTED TO WRITE A BOOK. I wanted a part of me to be left in the world, as part of my footprints.
But it took me three years to do this. I know now that the reason it took me this long was the fear of achieving that dream of putting my words out in the universe.

The actual process of writing the book was sometimes painful, tiring and unending. The process of writing about my life's experiences helped me better understand some of the things I struggled to understand at the time they happened. Looking back to write about them painted them in a clear, sometimes bias, light.
During the three years that I wrote the book it changed tremendously. Initially it was a collection of memories told from a victim's perspective. Then it became what I call an angry book aimed at those who I thought had hurt me. Finally it became a story from birth to death with the many experiences that were my lessons told from my perspective.
It is my pleasure to share this process with anyone interested in writing books or creating in general.”


So, don’t get it twisted.    

And if you still don’t get it, stop twisting it.


The NAKED book will be available on Okada books on the 29th of March.


No comments:

Post a Comment