Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Kitchen Victore: Culinary Miracles



 
A Selfie with Chef Victor and His Kitchen. Victor is the one the red arrow points at.
 
Image from Kitchen Victore's Website


Trust me when I say I am the Brand Experience Teacher.

Nothing fresh, creative and mind blowing passes me by without me documenting it or communicating with the individual behind it.

At a major event in Lagos a few weeks ago, I joined a queue with some other attendees to do a food tasting by a ‘brand’ called KITCHEN VICTORE.


I had a first serving and wow, it was fantastic. I don’t want to use a bigger word so it doesn’t sound like I am exaggerating. But what I ate was fresh and unbelievably delicious.


Honestly my friends and I had a second helping. And then we became friends with the chef, and had a third *winks*


What was put on our plate was not just food but a work of art put together with so much skill and passion.   And that is what they call it ‘art works’.

The making was all right before us.

Utensils were sparkling and neatly arranged on the display table.

Food ingredients well set, accordingly.

The artistes (the cooks), pouring and turning into pans and pots – all right before us.  Yet every bite tasted perfectly delicious.

I am not exaggerating.

The paparazzi of the chef and his people alone will belleful you. Loolz.

We were dazzled, so were our tongues.  There was no lingering taste, yet our palettes never forgot and our long throats stretched for more.
 
Image from Kitchen Victore Site

I spoke with the chef, a fine man named Victor.  He describes Kitchen Victore as 'an afrocentric brand'.  "We are into culinary arts.  Crafted to create formidable platforms that showcase Africa’s culinary tourism potential” he says.

Gbam!

Kitchen Victore is based in Lagos and ready to serve as long as you are ready to be dazzled and filled.  I must warn you though,  they are not your regular catering company.

They cater for indoor and outdoor events.


The Hot Chef

 
Chef Victor

“I like to be called a food expressionist. I believe you should be able to see beyond what it looks like on the plate. You should be able to remember the experience".

I should stop typing here.  You should visit their websites and see yourself.

They even have their own mobile app. Also, you would find some interesting foodie videos on the site

I must say, these guys have raised the bar in the food and catering industry.

Website: 

Contacts:
info@kitchenvictore.com
+234 (0) 806 7080 082



No comments:

Post a Comment